Please come inside to the front desk to check in
(you do not need to call or text from the parking lot)
PLEASE do NOT bring others to your appointment
Due to social distancing, space in our reception area is limited
MASKS recommended in Reception Area when others are present
WE ARE CONTINUING HEALTH SCREENINGS:
PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU HAVE A FEVER OR SYMPTOMS OF CONTAGIOUS ILLNESS. PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU OR A MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD IS QUARANTINED OR ISOLATING FOR COVID-19.
Before your appointment/making your appointment:
- Call your insurance carrier to verify that you still have active dental coverage; check with your carrier regarding any copays or benefit maximums. Ask your carrier if benefits at our office are paid as in or out-of-network.
- Plan your appointment for a date you can come alone, or with a maximum of one additional person. Seating is limited in our reception area.
- Please follow CDC guidelines for isolation/quarantine/travel and do not schedule your appointment during a period when you or a household member is required to quarantine.
Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well, or have symptoms of a contagious illness.
During your appointment:
- Your dental team has always taken cleaning and sterilization seriously. We will continue to follow the high standards set by OSHA and the American Dental Association. For more information: https://www.mouthhealthy.org/en/az-topics/i/infection-control
- You will notice that other precautions, specific to COVID-19 have been implemented such as barriers, and social distancing guidelines.
Staff members are required to wear masks during direct patient contact (regardless of vaccination status)
We continue patient/visitor wellness screenings regardless of vaccination status