White Lake Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
Here are some of the general/preventative services we offer for people of all ages. If you don't see a service you need here, call us and ask!
Preventative, Restorative and Periodontic Care:
- Dental Exams (includes oral cancer screening)
- Screenings for gum disease
- Teeth cleaning by highly experienced hygienists
- Deep cleaning appointments available for our patients with gum disease
- Digital X-rays
- Fillings (tooth colored available)
- Root canals
- Implant Restoration*
* We will provide a referral for implant surgery, and will complete the final restoration at our office. Information about implants is under the Patient Education tab.
- Teeth Whitening:
- Custom-fitted trays for at-home bleaching
- Opalescence Go whitening trays -- single trial trays are available!
This powerful at-home whitening is only dispersed by dentists. The pre-filled, disposable trays are generally worn from 15 minutes to one hour per day, for 5 to 10 days.
- White fillings and bonding