Teeth Whitening & Dental Implants in White Lake, MI | LeVasseur Dental Care
LeVasseur Dental Care in White Lake MI, offers a wide range of cosmetic and restorative procedures including teeth whitening, dental implants - crown restoration, veneers and more! ** not all services available during COVID-19 pandemic -- please call for information**
Preventative, Restorative and Periodontic Care:
- Dental Exams (includes oral cancer screening)
- Screenings for gum disease
- Teeth cleaning by highly experienced hygienists
- Deep cleaning appointments available for our patients with gum disease
- Digital X-rays
- Fillings (tooth-colored available)
- Root canals
- Implant Restoration*
* We will provide a referral for implant surgery, and will complete the final restoration at our office. Information about implants is under the Patient Education tab.
- Teeth Whitening:
- Custom-fitted trays for at-home bleaching
- Opalescence Go whitening trays -- single-trial trays are available!
This powerful at-home whitening is only dispersed by dentists. The pre-filled, disposable trays are generally worn from 15 minutes to one hour per day, for 5 to 10 days.
* Not all products are available at this time - please inquire when you make your appointment.
- White fillings and bonding