We are accepting new patients for 2021 appointments
We are happy to submit claims for traditional-style insurance coverage. We will estimate your copay, and ask that any copay be paid at the time of your appointment.
PPOs: We participate with Delta Premier and PPOs (including MI Child), BCBS PPOs (and EPO), and MetLife PDP.
We will estimate your copay and ask that any copay be paid at the time of your appointment. We will also submit claims to many other PPOs - however, please note that if we do not participate, you may incur "out-of-network" fees.
We do not accept Medicaid or participate with any HMOs (DMOs).
New Patients: please read our HIPAA policy by clicking on the link labeled "Notice of Privacy Practices". Please print and complete the following three documents: Patient Registration and Health History, Patient Privacy Agreement, Financial Policies.
- Please read: Notice of Privacy Practices
- Please print and complete: Patient Registration and Health History
- Patient Privacy Agreement
- Financial Polices
- Insurance change form (current patients with changes to insurance)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
If you are unable to print these forms, please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment in order to complete them prior to your treatment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms and our current procedures by reviewing the content on this Web site.
Information regarding insurance and financial policies is under the Dentist in White Lake MI | LeVasseur Dental Care Office information tab.
Please check the COVID-19 Procedure Changes and information page for information on current policies.
- We are located in White Lake Township, Michigan, and have been an active part of the Huron Valley community for over thirty years.