We are not accepting new patients this month -- we're sorry!
If you scheduled a new-patient appointment prior to the pandemic you are on our call list -- we will be in touch!
- Please read: Notice of Privacy Practices
- Please print and complete: Patient Registration and Health History
- Patient Privacy Agreement
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
- We are located in White Lake Township, Michigan, and have been an active part of the Huron Valley community for over thirty years.