We have been thinking about you and hope that you and your family are safe and healthy. Everyone has been through a lot and is ready to start normal routines again. As we welcome you back to our office, we want to reassure you that your safe treatment here is our number one goal.
We will be calling in the next few weeks to discuss rescheduling options due to the Covid 19 virus shutdown. During the remainder of 2020 we will be evaluating our participation with several networks. When you schedule your appointment with us, please verify whether not we have continued to participate with your network. Please contact your insurance carrier as well to verify that benefits/eligibility have not changed.
We are following the most recent advice from the CDC and our professional organizations to make changes to keep you, our other patients, and our staff, safe from infection. Some changes include:
• Our staff will ask you screening questions before your appointment.
• Please use the hand sanitizer that we have available when you come into the office.
• We have removed hard-to-disinfect items from the waiting room and ask that you to wait in your car instead of the waiting room. You will be notified by call or text when we are ready for you.
• We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between patients.
• We also ask that you come into the office alone. We are limiting appointments to patients that do not require assistance at this time.
• We will take your temperature before your appointment. If you are ill, please reschedule.
• You may see that all staff, including the front office staff, will be wearing masks.
• We ask that everyone who enters the office wear a face covering or mask.
• There may be other changes as we try to keep social distancing to six feet. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our office. Please visit our website at LeVasseurDental.com if you have immediate questions.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. LeVasseur & Team