Our office is officially closed due to Executive Order 2020-17, which has been extended through May 28. Though I am allowed to perform emergency procedures and urgent-necessary procedures, I do not have my team to assist me.
My staff was placed on a temporary layoff on March 17th. Even if the executive order is lifted on May 28, I will be unable to immediately return my team to work on a full time basis.
If you have a dental emergency or I have started a dental procedure for you which has become "urgent-necessary", then I absolutely want to see you!
However, please understand that I have some interim procedures in place for the month of May, 2020 (see below). I apologize for this inconvenience.
I hope you and your families are healthy and safe!
Dr. Patrick L. LeVasseur
PLEASE SEE THE COVID-19 Update PAGE FOR A DEFINITION OF EMERGENCY AND URGENT-ESSENTIAL TREATMENT
May, 2020 IN-OFFICE Protocol
- Please come to your appointment alone. If you need a driver, please ask that person to wait in the car. (Child appointments - one parent may attend, wearing a mask).
- All persons must wear a mask when entering/exiting the building, and during any period not directly receiving dental treatment.
- When we schedule your appointment we will verify that you do not have COVID-19 and have not had any symptoms of, or exposure to, COVID-19. When you arrive we will request that you complete and sign a COVID-19 Health Declaration form.
- Payment - all procedures are FEE FOR SERVICE during May. We will quote a fee before beginning the procedure. If you have dental coverage that we normally accept, we will still request 50% of the scheduled fee.If you are here to complete a procedure, we have likely already billed your insurance company. You are only responsible for the balance.
Insurance - we cannot immediately verify eligibility at this time, nor can we do any "pre-authorizations". We strongly suggest that you call your insurance carrier to verify eligibility and benefits before your appointment! We will file a claim within 15 days of your appointment (traditional plans and most PPOs). If your insurance carrier pays the claim and we determine that you are owed a refund, we will refund it promptly. (if your insurance has changed -- bring a copy of the card, and NOTIFY the doctor to place it in your chart).
New Patients with dental coverage: Please bring a clear copy of your dental insurance card (both sides), and ensure that you have fully and accurately completed the insurance section of your registration. We participate with most Delta and BCBS PPOs. We do not participate with any HMOs or honor any dental discount plans. We will require payment at the time of your appointment, as we are unable to verify eligibility or submit any claims at this time.
- We cannot take Care Credit as a payment method this month. We're sorry.