UPDATED JUNE 2021: AT THIS TIME WE ARE CONTINUING OUR PROCEDURE OF CHECKING IN PATIENTS FROM OUR PARKING LOT.
ALL PATIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK IF WAITING IN OUR RECEPTION AREA
Before your appointment/making your appointment:
- Call your insurance carrier to verify that you still have active dental coverage; check with your carrier regarding any copays or benefit maximums.
- Check with us, to make sure we still participate with your plan. (See information below and on the Dental Coverage (insurance plans page)
- Please follow CDC guidelines for isolation/quarantine/travel and do not schedule your appointment during a period when you or a household member is required to quarantine.
When you arrive at your appointment:
- Please come to your appointment alone when possible For young-child appointments, one parent may attend.
Our reception area is small an we are still required to follow social distancing restrictions. .
Parents - please do not bring children to your - or another siblings - appointment.
- Our CURRENT CHECK-IN method is primarily by text. You will receive a text several days before your appoinment. Please answer the screening questions as this will generate your "check in text". When you arrive at our office respond to your most recent text message by texting the word "here". We will send a reply when we are ready to seat you.
- If you did not receive a text message, please call us at 248-698-2220 to let us know you have arrived. We will let you know when we are ready to seat you.
- We will meet you in the front vestibule and get a temperature reading prior to beginning your appointment.
- Parents/escorts will also be screened. Parent/escorts must remain in our reception area and wear a mask at all times.
During your appointment:
- Your dental team has always taken cleaning and sterilization seriously. We will continue to follow the high standards set by OSHA and the American Dental Associaton. For more information: https://www.mouthhealthy.org/en/az-topics/i/infection-control
You will notice that other precautions, specific to COVID-19 have been implemented such as barriers, and social distancing guidelines.
We ask that a mask (cloth face covering) be worn by all persons waiting in our reception area (regardless of vaccination status).
Financial Policies: We have not increased our fees! Nor have we added the PPE charge that the American Dental Association recommended.
We have updated our financial policies and we have also left some PPO networks. Please refer to the Dental Coverage (insurance plans) for more information.